PokerStars has finally found the time to update their website. Now Katja got her picture and bio online on the Team PokerStars webpage. There will be special page on the german website very soon also. That was about time as we already received a lot of disbelieving/doubting/questioning mails why she wasn't listed there. Thats a problem when you write an up-to-date blog; you're sometimes so ahead on publishing things that some people won't believe you. Also it was high-time for the whole PokerStars team during the WSOP, like christmas for Santa Clause... how in the world came this comparision into my mind now? LOL. All jokes aside, now that I have an even better inside view on how things are handled inside PokerStars let me state that I am sill impressed by how professional they are and how much focus they put on the customer. JaJa I am now somewhat belonging to them and stuff but still - that is simply the truth.
I got a lot of questions regarding the upcoming tournament in Casino Schenefeld so I simply publish all the details that I know here:
- Tournament will be on September 8th and 9th in Casino Schenefeld.
- Buyin will be €700+50 fee (including a buffet and soft drinks), no rebuys
- Format is Texas Hold'em, No Limit Holdem, freezeout
- Check-in starts at 19:00h, play beginns at 20:30h (18:00h on day 2)
- There will be 7.000 starting chips (!)
- Levels will be 45 minutes (!)
- Reservations needed until September 4th including payment (!)
- There will be 70 seats. Reservation is strongly suggested
- ~15% of the field will be ITM (in-the-money)
- Media attandence: WDR will be filming there
- Here is the timetable:
Level Time SB BB Ante 1 45 20 20 - 2 45 20 40 - 3 45 40 80 - 4 45 60 120 - Pause (20 minuten) 5 45 100 200 20
2. Tag, Beginn 18:00h !!!
6 45 140 280 40 7 45 200 400 40 8 45 300 600 60 Pause (45 minuten) 9 45 500 1000 100 10 45 700 1400 100 11 45 1000 2000 200 Pause (10 minuten) 12 30 1500 3000 200 13 30 2000 4000 400
There is a difference in the time table and the letter I received from the Casion. In the letter they wrote blinds will start at 20/40, not 20/20. What's really true? I don't know (yet).
Katja and I will be playing there. Directly after that we will travel to the UK for a meetng and from there to Barcelona's EPT.
|Category:||Our poker life|